Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Make Your Mark









images from: fossil & Frilly Skirts

Last week I had the pleasure of the new 'Make Your Mark' collection soon to be available in David Jones, Myer and Fossil stores worldwide. 

Here is my top 5 must have products from the collection, something for each day of the working week so I can make my own mark :) One of the surprise muse's of Fossil's collection was the humble school year pencil with the seasons key prints have actual prints of pencil shavings. Uber trendy Fossil, snaps for you. Every item is made with the highest quality of leather, the kind that only gets better with age (meaning invest now and reap the rewards for season's to come.)

I also got to hang with the beautiful Camille from the breakout blog Frillyskirts.net, make sure you show her some love and check here out at the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment