Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Glue Store











images from: gluestore

Last week I got to go see the beautiful team over at Torstar for a look at the Glue Stores new 2013 Winter Denim range and be fitted by their professional jean expert in their popup denim haven. Undeniably the clear winner of the 'must have' jean of Winter 2013 was the blue wash boyfriend jean however I needed something a little more fitted for my day to day life and also something I could pair with my beloved Isabels so I opted for this super cool light blue wash jeans. If you need new jeans and you aren't sure what to go for your first port of call should be the Glue Store website where they show off each of they key styles for this season; skinny, boyfriend, hi-skinny & straight on fashionistas so you can get a vibe of how that trend is going to work for you. Check it out here.

Also, hot tip, apparently putting your jeans in the freezer doesn't work as a water free clean. It does indeed freeze the germs but they warm up the instant you put those bad boys back on. Who knew?!? Instead do yourself a favour and pick Mr. Black denim refresh for an easy spray on cleaning solution. 



No comments:

Post a Comment