Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Skyy Part Une


As part of the Skyy Live Full Volume Vodka launch event I attended a few weeks back I had the opportunity to chat to the two winners about all things party & fashion. Of course I wanted to pick their brain about their fav fashion trends so I could give it straight to you from the latest Sydney It-Chicks first. Part one is with the beautiful Teala Blessington as she describes her must haves for every women as well as hot looks this summer.



AHTB: Best 'go-to' outfit for a night out on the town?

T: I’ve been hitting the town lately in my Minkpink Miss Roberts Pu Skirt. I can dress it up with black wedges and a laced/pastel top or dress it down with studded ankle boots and a loose grudge tank.




AHTB: Top 3 fashion trends for this Summer?
T: Not unusual to see in summer but always a hit are: Soft prints/florals, rag denim shorts, metallics (especially in accessories). I’ve also noticed sheer being a popular choice for tops this summer.
AHTB TIP 'click any of the images below to be taken to brands website'
 

AHTB: You had to spend your prize money on one investment piece for your wardrobe what would it be?

T: A double-breasted belted trench coat. It’s a classic piece which suits all seasons (summer more at night). It’s an essential piece to a woman’s wardrobe. It can make the simplest of clothes (white tee, denim jeans and ballet flats) look sophisticated and elegant.





images from: google & market hq

Next week we will say hi to Emma – Jane Conboy and find out her fashion fixes.. Love AHTB x 




No comments:

Post a Comment