Friday, August 17, 2012

Cool Kids












Images from: neverland, fhake, dependswhatdayitis, snob

Not only is it Friday, marking the end to one of the longest weeks in the history of the universe, but I actually have friends in town this weekend! (My friends work all weekend so it is usually me roaming the streets of Sydney by myself.) Not this weekend though. So pumped to relax and shop, get my nails done, maybe some yoga tonight.

Yesterday I nearly impulse bought this amazing Chanel clutch which featured in the new addition of Vogue this month. The only thing that stopped me was that they didn't have it in the colour I wanted but hopefully they can order it in. I will make sure I post pictures as soon as I get it in my hot little hands. My life will offically be complete. 



No comments:

Post a Comment