Friday, October 5, 2012

Hot











Images from: Hello Parry, theyallhateus, dependswhatdayitis

For everyone else in Sydney today I think we have realised that summer is finally upon us. Also, and I am not sure if I am the only person with this problem but I have realised that zero is the number of suitable clothes I have to wear to my job. Today I am rocking my Isabel's with leather shorts and my brand spanking new BOY LONDON shirt. Luckily no one has mentioned anything to me yet about my state of undress. So I am on a mission to revamp my wardrobe and during my search I came around the most amazing Perth label 'Hello Parry'. The top three images are from their currently collection. Only problem is everything is sold out :( I have liked them on Facebook so hopefully I can get my hands on something during the next drop. Check their store out here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment