Tuesday, September 11, 2012

High











Images from: lovealcoholandcigarettes, fhake, theyallhateus

I feel like all I ever write about is my eternal search for material possessions. While I do spend most of my waking hours dedicated to what my next purchase is going to be it is only because I have a shopping addiction which I am quiet out in the open about (really which girl doesn’t right?) 

Next on the shopping list is a pair of strappy black high heel sandals, think Carrie in sex in the city circa 1999. Chunky is out and skinny is back in but in true Australian retailers fashion, I don't think they have caught up with the latest trend and this is proving a little harder than first thought. Any tips from you lovely ladies out there? Email me! I need to find a pair for the In The Mix awards next week which I am lucky enough to be wearing a classic little black dress by Australian designer INKA.

On another note, I know I have been saying it time and time again but I actually think my Isabel Marant sneakers are coming today. I got the shipping email!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment