Saturday, September 29, 2012

In The Mix









Images from: Inthemix, Inka Clothing

The other week the team and I attended the 2012 In The Mix Awards in Sydney. It was such a great night because it is not often we have a chance to get the whole crew together in the one city. A great result for Team Potts Point with the Staffords taking out number one and Timmy coming in at number 5 in the country. Congrats!

More importantly though, what I wore.... I got my hands on this classic little black dress from the Shadows Collection by up and coming Sydney designer Inka Clothing. It was the perfect balance between cocktail and fun. Make sure you guys check out the rest of the collection at the Inka Clothing Shop Page as I love their whole collection. To give you some background on this chic new label their attitude towards design is to have a clean and minimal aesthetic with a street wear edge. Their mantra is to provide excellent quality, easy to wear clothing that can be either dressed up or down through styling and accessories. They also have a muted colour palette which anyone who knows me well suits me down to a T because I love to invest in pieces which I can wear season to season and won't outdate because of a print or trend colour. I teamed the outfit with some super high black heels from Zara and bling from David Jones and Sportsgirl. 

Thanks so much Inka. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment