Friday, September 14, 2012

Zara



 






Yesterday morning I headed on down to Bondi Junction to check out the brand new ZARA which has opened in Westfield. This is the second store to open in Sydney and the fifth Australia wide and features a collection of trend-driven pieces specially designed for us guys 'down under'.

All Hail The Blogger was lucky enough to have a personal tour of the store and the fashion savvy team of Zara took us through the latest and best new season trends.

Here are my top 3 favs of the upcoming season:

CAMO: I have been rocking out my one teaspoon khaki jacket since the beginning of winter and have been lusting over all the army printed numbers I have been seeing online, so when I saw the camo shirt embellished with jewels both front and back I knew I had to have it. (My readers will be proud to know the is the ONLY thing I bought...) I really loved the army print jeans as well but it is going into summer so I calmly placed these back on the hanger and backed away.  

NEON: Another huge trend of the season which we in blogger land have seen across both hemispheres has been neon. It is everywhere! Which I love so I am hardly complaining... I cannot get enough of these beautiful colours and we will no doubt see this trend last long into the Sydney summer. The offering of neon at Zara included jeans, dresses, basic tees as well accessories such as the latest bejewelled necklaces and summer scarfs.

ANIMAL TEES: Ever since Givenchy brought out the now classic Rottweiler print T-shirt, we have seen designers worldwide pay homage to the French clothing house masterpiece. Luckily for everyone out there who like me probably couldn't afford the $400 price tag you can now score yourself Zara's own interpretation with the Black Panther T-Shirt. The fabric on this piece was so light and luxe, it is the perfect addition to the wardrobe for either day (dressed with denim cut offs) or night (paired with leather pants and some neon heels.) 

If you haven't already make sure you guys go down to Bondi Junction and check the new store out as they do have some exclusive pieces which are not going to be available in any of the other Australian stores and it also means there is now double the amount of Zara stock in Sydney, YAY! 

...Also in case you were wondering I am wearing my long time fav jumper by Kanye West, a cotton button up ACNE dress, my all time chloè paraty bag and FINALLY my beige Isabel Marants. I can totally understand why fashionistas the world over are obsessed with these shoes. They are so comfortable and go with any outfit. I only wish there wasn't a waiting list for them still or else I would try and score a pair in every single colour. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment